This is Nigella Lawson’s seemingly famous clementine cake… We made it once and only modified the baking time. Then we made it again – the second batch turned into 12 delightful little cupcakes with a lemon cream cheese icing (do you call it frosting or icing? we say icing.)
There are several amazing things about this recipe:
- It only has 5 ingredients.
- It doesn’t use flour.
- It contains clementine rinds, but is sweet rather than tart.
- It is moist in a ridiculous kind of way.
- It was so good that I made it twice in one week.
- And… there are no leftovers sitting around anywhere.
So – go make some clementine goodness, and enjoy celebrating spring during this beautiful weekend!
Recipe: Clementine Cake/Cupcakes